Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Karnival Kraftangan

tit tot..
assalamualaikum semua..

yeah!Today is Saturday!I love it!
It's time to spend time with my friends..no,actually my loyal roommate (Miss Z)..hehe..
From the news I have read, there will be a Craft Carnival held at Waterfront, Kuching Sarawak starting from 22 June 2012 - 1 July 2012..If I'm not mistaken..hehe..coz I just glance thru it..
So for those people who love craft, why don't you spend some time to go to the carnival..=)

here are some of the pics I take at the carnival..

some of the cute & adorable keychains!

Sarawak traditional musical instrument.. It is called as Sape

The decoration there..

Two awesome Iban uncle playing Sape..the music makes me feel calm..
Thanks Miss Z coz you have accompanied me to this carnival..^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment